Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Integrity Challenged

Tempted to be discouraged, tempted to be a bit (or a lot, I'm undecided on this) depressed. This is because I had an incident at work today where it became apparent that some students were questioning my integrity, or perhaps being manipulative and trying to get authorities to suggest that I compromise my standards in some ways. Either way, it has been a day where the enemy is on the attack. So if anyone believes in prayer, or putting into action James 4:7, please do so for me. This is NOT going to keep me down, by the grace of God. But I'm feeling that I've been put on the ropes a bit, to use a boxing metaphor. So I'm in need of plenty of grace...

2 Comments:

Blogger John L said...

That's the spirit brother! Don't let 'em drag you down. Glad to pray for you.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Linds said...

I'm praying too, Chadleyheim!

Keep your chin up!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters