Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Ridiculous Argument

To make up for my lengthy posts...
A summary of a recent argument heard between two students in the program here.
Lunchpail: You're rich.
Santa: No I'm not, my Dad makes less than two hundred thousand a year.
Lunchpail: You're rich. I can't stand people who are rich but say they're not.
Santa: I'm not rich! Not for the area I come from (near D.C.).
Lunchpail: You're rich.
Santa: No I'm not!
Lunchpail: Yes you are. Just admit it and I'll drop it.
Santa: I won't admit it. We're not making billions of dollars or anything.
Etc.
Can it get any more absurd than this?

3 Comments:

Blogger CKS said...

Chad-
you're rich! ...

6:04 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Wow, I wish I could complain that I didn't quite make 200k a year. Tough life, eh? I would just shake them both...[and probably get fired for it :)]

6:33 PM  
Blogger CKS said...

So much for my attempt to start a blogging argument. What a flop. Guess it takes two to fight. Serves me right.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters