Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Typical Teenage Mind

A recent comment made by one of my students gives insight into the way I think most teenagers' minds operate.

The context: I'm planning on showing part of a war film in class, that, while unrated, deserves an R rating for its content, so I am requiring parents sign a permission form before I show their children the film.

The comment by a seventeenish girl, upon hearing about the permission form: "Oh, I love films that need permission forms. That means they're good."

See what I deal with on a daily basis? Ya gotta love it.

3 Comments:

Blogger hesper48 said...

Hardee, har, har! Sounds like a pretty smart teenager to me!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Wow, praying you don't get jaded...

5:48 PM  
Blogger Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Chuckle! ...seems to me I recall way back when I was seventeenish (thet was a very long time ago) my peers thinkin' pretty much the same way...

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters