Friday, April 18, 2008

Integrity Wins (I hope)

Lest anyone be left hanging any longer after my last post, I am glad to report that things are better than they were awhile back. I won't go into detail here, as it is somewhat sensitive and not worth trying to explain in this forum. The issue that led to my integrity being challenged has not gone away. In some ways it is still a day to day battle, which leaves my nerves a little more frayed than I wish they were. Having said that, I think things have reached a point where those who would wish my behavior were less integrity-driven have realized that I will not alter in my vision or behavior; thus they are less inclined to do things to test it, which removes some of the stress. This is not to say I can't still use prayers. I am glad to enlist the continued prayer support of any who prayed before. I feel that the war is not really over; but detente seems to have set in, so things are a little more calm (I've been teaching the Cold War, so a Cold War metaphor it is!) than they were.

1 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

May God continue to bless you and give you plenty of Sufficient Grace!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters