Monday, September 18, 2006

Student Blooper?

I had a laugh out loud moment correcting papers today. It's a good thing I was at home! I was grading some papers in which students had to write a biography based on limited information of a person. This was the assignment to which I alluded in a previous post. Here is one sentence from a dear girl, who I'm sure is unaware that her voluntarily returning to my classroom for a third semester is resulting in such fun at her expense: "He seems very neutering." I assume--even hope--that this is a spelling mistake, and she meant to say "nurturing"!

2 Comments:

Blogger Booker said...

Wow, you must be A LOT tougher than we all thought if your students are saying things like that about you :-)

4:57 PM  
Blogger redsoxwinthisyear said...

Ha ha. Except the papers were not about me, but someone else. :-)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters