Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another Blonde Moment

My blonde "Anne" is back in action. Of course that isn't her name, but hard core readers of my blog may recall some rather funny blonde moments this dyed-in-the-wool blonde girl (now a sophomore) has. This is the girl who played Anne in the Diary of Anne Frank, so I call her that here. Well, she's still in rare form.

This time, it had to do with cell phones. She and some others were rehearsing and using cell phones, which required them to make the phone ring. She has a Justin Timberlake tune for one of her rings. Yay (excessive sarcasm). So she was quite unimpressed when she heard that someone else's phone didn't have any downloaded, hip rings. Totally serious, she blurts out "You only have the normal ringtones? Come on, this is the 20th century! What's wrong with you?"

Um, I think there's something wrong with you, honey. Like maybe your ability to identify the correct century! I wasn't as biting as that, but I made sure to properly make fun of her on the spot for her gaff. Oh the deliciousness of such moments...

2 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

Priceless!!! Love those GOTCHA moments!

I HATE it when people put songs of such ilk on their cell phones as a ring tone. They never fail to startle me out of my skin.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Yikes! Talk about ignorant; to think she didn't realize that it's the 19th century!

Just kidding. :)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters