Tuesday, July 04, 2006

If You Want a Good Laugh

If you want a good laugh, google my first and last name in quotation marks. You'll find I have made it onto the "ratemyteacher" website. I must claim this is a rare feat. Of the hundred and fifty or so teachers at my school, I think only about twenty of them have any ratings. And another of my students has posted a caricature of me online, complete with one of my favorite phrases. The website is on the second page of the google results. I was amused...

6 Comments:

Blogger Isaac Demme said...

Haha!

Wow. If you weren't being so careful to keep this blog anonymous (a good idea btw), I'd recommend using that caricature as your profile pic.

12:00 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I only saw one page with one comment. Not too bad a comment, though. I wonder what they meant by you looking "high " while you're teaching. Is that just your natural enthusiasm for the subject coming out?

5:05 PM  
Blogger TripleNine said...

smirk :) If it weren't already summer I'de say you should give them more work. Clearly they have far to much time on their hands.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

You should print the picture and put it on the door of your room by your name! Maybe the artist would give himself away with his reaction! :)

11:00 PM  
Blogger redsoxwinthisyear said...

I think looking high has something to do with the fact that on occasion my eyes get bloodshot.

And I think the artist knows I know about the picture. I noticed him working on it in class, or he showed it to me.

2:18 AM  
Blogger KMS said...

I can't access your caricature; CL put a block on that web site. I assume the block was because of other pictures, not yours. Oh well.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters