Monday, February 26, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering...

Here are the results of my "dictator" personality quiz. Better than some, I think!

Which Dictator Are/Were You?

You are Napoléon Bonaparte.

You started as a successful general, and then led a military coup and took over control of France. Good Job! You were overall not a bad guy, but you had alot of height issues to deal with. Your official cause of death was Stomache Cancer, but it was actually arsenic poisoning, from a self administered Syphilis treatment. Feel that burning itch!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

10 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Nice to meet you, Napoleon. My name is Julius Caesar. :)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Booker said...

Ha!

All me, DJulius Caesar ;-)

5:17 PM  
Blogger Isaac Demme said...

I got Caesar as well. What did you say to end up as Napoleon?

8:44 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Hey, I'M Julius Caesar!! There can't be more than one of us!

(That was a pretty lame test, so I bet the results are random.)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Cheech said...

You will never guess who I was.....

July C. himself!

10:31 PM  
Blogger redsoxwinthisyear said...

Issac, not sure why I seem to be the misfit. I called myself The Horse, chose aggressive action over defensive, thought I was a good leader and continuing power would allow more good, and tried to convince the bad guys I had switched to their side... What did people choose that made them Caesar?

10:42 AM  
Blogger drewey fern said...

I, too, came out as Julius Caesar. I answered the nickname question that I didn't have a nickname. But when I switched to any of the other options for nicknames I got Mussolini. Great. Other than that I basically answered very aggressively:)

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I wanted to see what happened if I clicked on all the "wimpy" answers, like hiding in a broom closet. They said I was Hitler. Go figure! I'll stick with Julius, thank you.

2:06 AM  
Blogger lis said...

Um...I am Gaius Julius Caesar?

I don't think this test was designed for the non-dictatorial types. :O)

6:57 AM  
Blogger Claire said...

Well, greetings, there, twin Bonaparte. In fact...wait...I don't have a twin! You must be an imposter!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Site Counters